Client Account Manager
Location: Austin, TX office – US
SourceDay is the leading cloud-based software solution that automates the procurement and purchase order management process for manufacturing and distribution companies to manage their direct spend.
We’re currently expanding our client success team by adding hard working and passionate professionals to ensure value for clients with the SourceDay solution. Just as no client is the same, no employee is the same at SourceDay – we strive to create a positive, team-oriented environment where everyone is part of the solution. This position will closely align with all internal groups, particularly the outside sales team once new accounts are obtained and becoming new clients point of contact as they continue their use of SourceDay.
As a Client Account Manager, you will be responsible for client adoption, retention, and satisfaction for a select set of clients. Your confidence and openness will be fully utilized to develop strong client relationships and drive additional product adoption. Ultimately, you will be the client’s trusted advisor and advocate to ensure success.
- Drive Usage and Adoption through activities defined as critical to ensure client success.
- These activities include but are not restricted to: documenting customer’s goals and developing a plan for their success, establishing success metrics, identifying potential roadblocks, and providing creative recommendations.
- Proactive relationship management with accounts to cultivate overall client health.
- Perform onboarding activities and product demonstrations post-purchase to educate clients on product functionality and available resources to receive maximum value from their SourceDay investment.
- On occasion, hours may be flexible to accommodate overseas customers.
- Maintain deep understanding of SourceDay’s platform and speak with clients about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs.
- Perform regularly scheduled meetings with key stakeholders to ensure the goals are being met.
- As a CAM you will be responsible for driving client participation through webinars and online meetings.
- Display high energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to exceeding client expectations.
- Utilize your problem-solving skills to determine and execute on necessary solutions.
- Experienced: Minimum of 1 year in a client services or purchasing department role. Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Knowledge of ERP systems is a plus.
- Technical: You have experience using business intelligence tools and can “talk the talk” with technical customer teams. You are willing to learn and continue to develop your knowledge of SourceDay’s platform.
- Problem Solver and Creative Thinker: Utilize your creativity to turn real problems into simple and elegant solutions to be shared and built upon with your peers.
- Excellent Communicator: You are able to communicate quickly and effectively, through multiple channels, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships with both internal and external clients.
- Passionate: You are passionate about helping your clients maximize the benefits of SourceDay and understand the important of success to the account and the individual.
- Energetic and Creative: You love the creative process and think outside-the-box.
- Organized and Efficient: You know how to prioritize the critical without losing sight of other initiatives.
- Committed: Strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in the growth of your individual professional skills, as well as our corporate and product initiatives.
To Apply: email us at contact@SourceDay.com