Field Marketing Manager
Location: Headquarters in Austin, TX
SourceDay is seeking a Field Marketing Manager who loves working in a fast-paced environment and is passionate about great marketing that builds young businesses. Our field marketer will be responsible for working cross-functionally with sales, business development, and marketing teams while managing a variety of multi-channel marketing programs. Our ideal candidate has a strategic, results-driven mindset, and a proven ability to deliver results while cultivating relationships with sales teams. S/he is resourceful inside and outside the company, is a natural storyteller, and thrives in an environment that fosters learning and continuous evolution.
- Work with subject matter experts and sales directors to understand the smartest ways to build pipeline and deliver closed business
- Design and execute integrated marketing campaigns across a broad mix of channels that deliver MQLs and achieve pipeline targets
- Evaluate, select and manage industry event sponsorships: event strategy, speaker recruitment, and flawless execution of speaking engagements and exhibit hall booth experiences
- Design, manage, and deliver a diverse webinar portfolio: co-hosted with partners, sponsored through industry analysts and publications, and supported by customer stories
- Imagine, design, and launch new ideas for account-based marketing programs that build awareness and engagement with our target audience
- Measure and assess the performance of marketing campaigns and apply what you learn to evolve our future programs
- 3-5 years of experience in modern SaaS businesses—channel marketing and/or supply chain experience is a plus
- Experience managing a portfolio of in-person and online events, from trade show sponsorships to user groups and webinars
- Knowledge of modern marketing best practices like account-based marketing, multi-channel digital marketing, co-marketing with channel partners, and experiential marketing
- Strong experience with Salesforce.com, Marketo, Google Docs, and Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Prior experience building successful, collaborative relationships with colleagues on the sales team
- An excellent communicator, natural storyteller, and a confident public speaker
- Ability to think strategically, prioritize tasks, and execute on time—while paying attention to details and staying under budget
- Energetic, high performer with a desire to take initiative, think creatively, and be resourceful while juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or a related field required
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
SourceDay removes waste and mistakes from global supply chains by freeing teams from unorganized email messages and cumbersome spreadsheets. More than 100 manufacturers use SourceDay to manage the billions of dollars that they spend on the materials they need to make their products. Managing spend through SourceDay’s centralized platform eliminates human error and inefficiency while dramatically improving a company’s ability to maximize margin and meet customer commitments on time.
SourceDay is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, or disability.
Local Candidates Only
To Apply: email us at contact@SourceDay.com