Freelance Graphic Designer
Location: Headquarters in Austin, TX
SourceDay is seeking Freelance Graphic Designer who is ready to make an impact in a startup environment by building a breakout brand that is modern, innovative, and engaging across all channels. The ideal candidate is a strategic, solution-oriented designer with an entrepreneurial mindset—excited to innovate within brand guidelines to express the brand across every customer touchpoint (both print and digital) in order to drive brand awareness and company growth.
- Develop and produce visual creative content for all of our marketing campaigns including website, Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, Email, Sales materials, partnerships, event sponsorships, video, and more
- Collaborate with multiple teammates to concept new creative campaigns for social, email, website and more
- Maintain a consistent brand identity when designing. Our young brand’s visual identity will be evolving in the next 12 months and we need a designer who can help us maintain consistent identity through that evolution: our logo, typefaces, grids, colors, photography style, etc.
- Serve as lead writer and evangelist of our brand’s mission, voice, and personality
- See all design projects through from concept to execution/production: ability to design for presentations, create print-ready artwork files, animate social ads, etc.
- Assist with measurement to help us assess campaign performance and communicate key learnings across multiple channels, including website, email, social media, and events
- Collaborate internally to develop brand content for physical and digital customer experiences, to create fully engaging brand experiences
- Help evolve and improve our design production process, ensuring efficiency and while producing outstanding creative outputs that ship on time
- 5+ years of graphic design experience, in design studios, branding/creative agencies, or in-house creative teams for early stage companies—experience with software companies is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or comparable experience
- A background in brand identity systems and bringing them to life across industries and categories, spanning a variety of touch points (both digital and in person events)
- A clear communicator, an excellent writer, and a creative thinker
- Motion graphics and animation ability is a big plus
- You are a conceptual thinker and you bring innovative design solutions to concrete business objectives
- Plugged in to current design trends, but like to be ahead of the curve
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects
- An excellent communicator and natural storyteller—someone who loves to marry art and copy
- Part-time commitment for project-based work. Approximately 20 hours/week.
- Competitive hourly pay, based on experience
SourceDay removes waste and mistakes from global supply chains by freeing teams from unorganized email messages and cumbersome spreadsheets. More than 100 manufacturers use SourceDay to manage the billions of dollars that they spend on the materials they need to make their products. Managing spend through SourceDay’s centralized platform eliminates human error and inefficiency while dramatically improving a company’s ability to maximize margin and meet customer commitments on time.
SourceDay is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, or disability.
Local Candidates Only
To Apply: email us at contact@SourceDay.com