Location: Headquarters in Austin, TX
Are you an undergraduate student looking for your next great internship? Ever wondered what it’s like to work at a fast-growing, Austin-based, SaaS startup company?
SourceDay is looking for a creative, energetic, and hard-working marketing intern to assist with a variety of marketing projects. The kinds of things that we need help with include upgrading our marketing automation systems, overseeing event sponsorships, refreshing our website, and building our email marketing and social media marketing programs.
Work will continue through the summer, with potential to extend into the school year. The ideal candidate has a passion for high tech marketing, loves working in a fast-paced environment, and can wear many hats while getting the job done.
- Support a variety of content marketing projects, including web content, case studies, blog posts, email nurture campaigns, and other digital assets
- Help us build our owned, earned, and paid social media programs
- Assist in the planning and execution of hosted events, webinars, and trade show sponsorships
- Serve as lead writer and evangelist of our brand’s mission, voice, and personality
- Help us manage marketing automation systems and processes, including data quality projects and implementing new software tools
- Assist with measurement to help us assess campaign performance and communicate key learnings across multiple channels, including website, email, social media, and events
- Maintain and publish reports that will be used across the company
- Work closely with senior leaders across the sales and marketing team to help us invent new ways to build pipeline and make SourceDay the hot new SaaS brand in our category
- Working towards or have completed a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- 1+ years of relevant job experience where you demonstrated the ability to complete projects efficiently and successfully
- A strong desire to apply what you’re learning at school and gather real-world work experience that will help you jump-start your career
- A clear communicator, an excellent writer, and a creative thinker
- Enjoy working collaboratively as part of a closely-knit team
- Can manage multiple projects and can meet tight deadlines with a strong attention to detail
- A natural problem-solver with the ability to think outside of the box
- Experience analyzing large quantities of data to identify trends and derive actionable insights
- Experience with Google Docs, Salesforce, Marketo, WordPress and/or Adobe CC is a plus
- Ability to work 30+ hours/week in the summer and 20 hours/week during the school year
SourceDay removes waste and mistakes from global supply chains by freeing teams from unorganized email messages and cumbersome spreadsheets. More than 100 manufacturers use SourceDay to manage the billions of dollars that they spend on the materials they need to make their products. Managing spend through SourceDay’s centralized platform eliminates human error and inefficiency while dramatically improving a company’s ability to maximize margin and meet customer commitments on time.
SourceDay is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, or disability.
Local Candidates Only
To Apply: email us at contact@SourceDay.com