Content Marketing Manager
Location: Austin, TX office – US
SourceDay is the leading cloud-based software solution that automates the procurement and purchase order management process for manufacturing and distribution companies to manage their direct spend.
As a Content Marketing Manager, you will play a key role in our marketing team, and must be passionate about educating our target market and driving engagement by leveraging the right messaging, content formats and channels. Reporting to the VP of Marketing you will be responsible for shaping and implementing a successful content strategy that supports brand reputation and demand generation goals. The ideal candidate has extensive experience in the technology marketing space and is interested in wearing many hats.
- Create content each month to drive leads, subscribers, feature adoption, awareness, increase market and revenue share and/or other important metrics, while using SEO best practices. Examples include ebooks, blogs, whitepapers, case studies, infographics, guides, landing pages, social media campaigns, advertisements, and company websites as needed.
- Serve as an exemplary writer, consistent with our company’s tone and mission. Write clean, concise, well-polished copy.
- Manage entire content creation process and own initial concepts through execution ensuring consistency and predictability to the end user.
- Work closely with senior leaders, marketing teammates, and other departments to create effective communications and content strategies that articulate our product’s core benefits properly and consistently.
- Edit content produced by your teammates, including conceptualizing the projects upfront and copy-editing prior to publishing.
- Develops, maintains and strengthens working relationships with content authors, subject matter experts (SME), external vendors, and internal partners.
- Track content performance across multiple channels and report and communicate key learnings.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market.
- Understand and communicate technical subjects in a clear, concise, and engaging manner.
- Assists in developing product positioning for key solutions, verticals, messaging frameworks and research to drive competitive differentiators.
- Plan the marketing product launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Be an expert on SourceDay buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on competition and how to crush them.
- Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products.
- Communicate with sales and sales support teams to understand what sales needs to be more successful selling products.
- Assist in creating sales enablement material.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2 – 4 years content manager or product marketing-specific experience with a proven track record in developing highly effective product positioning, messaging, sales tools, presentations and marketing online content.
- Possess a dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail both for line editing copy and consistency in style and tone across our content.
- Ability to conceive, draft, proofread, and edit written materials quickly.
- Work as part of a team to contribute ideas.
Local Candidates Only
To Apply: email us at contact@SourceDay.com