Content Marketing Specialist
Location: Headquarters in Austin, TX
SourceDay is seeking a Content Marketing Specialist who loves working in a fast-paced environment and is passionate about great content that builds breakout brands. This person will be responsible for building awareness and engagement with our target audience by creating digital assets that tell engaging stories. Our ideal candidate is a natural storyteller who loves to work in a variety of formats and channels. S/he, also thrives in an environment that fosters learning and continuous evolution.
- Gain a deep understanding of our target audience and create content each month that attracts and holds their attention. Examples include ebooks, infographics blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, guides, landing pages, social media campaigns, digital advertisements, and the company website.
- Produce content that drives awareness, engagement, responses, and leads that ultimately grow SourceDay’s brand awareness and corresponding pipeline
- Make sure our digital content is easily discovered by our audience by applying SEO and content marketing best practices
- Serve as lead writer and evangelist of our brand’s mission, voice, and personality
- Manage the content calendar—from concept planning to execution to measurement and continuous improvement
- Work closely with senior leaders, marketing teammates, external contractors, partners and other departments to develop our stable of ‘home grown’ content creators
- Measure and assess the performance of our content across channels and apply what you learn to evolve future content strategies
- Minimum 2 years of experience in modern SaaS businesses—ERP marketing and/or supply chain experience is a plus
- An excellent communicator, natural storyteller, and a confident public speaker
- Proven track record of managing high performing content marketing programs
- Enjoy using both sides of your brain: a creative and effective writer who likes to make data-driven decisions
- Ability to conceive, draft, proofread, and edit written materials quickly while managing multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail both for copy editing and maintaining consistent brand voice and identity across all of our content assets
- Ability to conceive, draft, proofread, and edit written materials quickly.
- Bachelor’s degree required
SourceDay removes waste and mistakes from global supply chains by freeing teams from unorganized email messages and cumbersome spreadsheets. More than 100 manufacturers use SourceDay to manage the billions of dollars that they spend on the materials they need to make their products. Managing spend through SourceDay’s centralized platform eliminates human error and inefficiency while dramatically improving a company’s ability to maximize margin and meet customer commitments on time.
SourceDay is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, or disability.
Local Candidates Only
To Apply: email us at contact@SourceDay.com