Customer Service Specialist
Location: Austin, TX office – US
SourceDay is the leading cloud-based software solution that automates the procurement and purchase order management process for manufacturing and distribution companies to manage their direct spend.
We’re currently expanding our client success team by adding hard working and passionate professionals to ensure value for clients with the SourceDay solution. Just as no client is the same, no employee is the same at SourceDay – we strive to create a positive, team-oriented environment where everyone is part of the solution. This position will work as part of a team of support professionals to diagnose and provide support for product and service issues.
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will own ultimate responsibility for customer support satisfaction for incoming help desk tickets, chats, phone calls, emails and other possible forms of customer communication.
- Resolve customer issues via multiple incoming and outgoing channels
- Provide excellent customer service by exceeding customer expectations
- Identify technical or product issues and work with a highly creative development team to resolve with a sense of urgency
- Manage customer expectations regarding estimated response times for resolution
- Exhibit a deep understanding of SourceDay’s platform and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Expertly address challenging questions while providing answers that are professional and easy to understand
- Conduct webinar or on-site customer training sessions
- Foster strong relationships with other SourceDay departments to find resolutions and work toward product improvements
- Perform onboarding activities
- Experienced. Minimum of 1 year in a customer service, or purchasing department role. Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Knowledge of ERP systems is a plus.
- Energetic and Creative: You love the creative process and think outside-the-box.
- Organized and Efficient: You know how to prioritize the critical without losing sight of other initiatives.
- Problem Solver and Creative Thinker: Utilize your creativity to turn real problems into simple and elegant solutions to be shared and built upon with your peers.
- Excellent Communicator: You are able to communicate quickly and effectively over the phone, through email and chat sessions.
- Passionate: You are passionate about helping your customers maximize the benefits of SourceDay and understand the important of success to the account and the individual.
- Technical: You have experience using business intelligence tools and to “talk the talk” with technical customer teams. You will be the first line of defense for customers who are having trouble with the product before seeking support from our development team. You are willing to learn and continue to develop your knowledge of SourceDay’s platform.
- Committed: Strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in the growth of your individual professional skills, as well as our corporate and product initiatives.
To Apply: email us at contact@SourceDay.com