Customer Success Manager
Location: Austin, TX office – US
SourceDay is the leading cloud-based software solution that automates the procurement and purchase order management process for manufacturing and distribution companies to manage their direct spend.
We’re currently expanding our customer success team by adding professionals to ensure value for customers with the SourceDay solution. This position will closely align with the outside sales team once new accounts are obtained. Then once clients are on-boarded this candidate will become clients’ point of contact as they continue their use of SourceDay.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for customer adoption, retention, and satisfaction for an assigned book of accounts. You will interact with customers on a daily basis to build relationships and drive adoption. Ultimately, you’ll be the customers’ trusted advisor and advocate to ensure customer success.
- Build proactive relationship management with accounts to maintain overall customer health.
- Drive Usage and Adoption through activities defined as critical to ensure a customer success. These activities include, but are not restricted to: documenting customer’s goals and developing a plan for their success, establishing success metrics, identifying potential roadblocks, and providing prescriptive recommendations.
- Perform onboarding activities and product demonstrations post-purchase to educate customers on product functionality and available resources to receive maximum value from their SourceDay investment. These tasks may need to be done after hours to accommodate overseas customers.
- Maintain deep understanding of SourceDay’s platform and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs.
- Respond to and resolve customer issues via multiple online support systems.
- Perform regularly scheduled meetings with key stakeholders to ensure the goals are being met.
- Responsible for driving customer participation through webinars and online meetings.
- Experienced. 1-2 years in a client support or account management.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Knowledge of ERP systems is a plus.
- Problem Solver: You will be tasked to solve user problems, many of these problems will be unseen issues that you will have to solve quickly.
- Excellent Communicator: You are able to communicate quickly and effectively over the phone, through email and chat sessions.
- Passionate: You are passionate about helping your customers maximize the benefits of SourceDay and understand the important of success to the account and the individual.
- Technical: You have experience using business intelligence tools and to “talk the talk” with technical customer teams. You will be the first line of defense for customers who are having trouble with the product before seeking support from our development team. You are willing to learn and continue to develop your knowledge of SourceDay’s platform.
- Energetic and Creative: Energy and enthusiasm are your hallmarks; you love the creative process and think outside-the-box.
To Apply: email us at contact@SourceDay.com