Software Quality Engineer
SourceDay is the leading cloud-based software solution that automates the procurement and purchase order management process. Supplier collaboration is the first mile of a manufacturer’s supply chain and we help make it run smoother. SourceDay automates communication between buyers and suppliers and integrates with any ERP system.
We are currently looking to add a Software Quality Engineer for our Ninja Full-Stack Team here in Austin, TX. We are looking for someone who has experience in testing full-stack data integrations. Being a strong critical thinker and effective communicator is essential for our business.
- Responsible for testing new features; performing regression testing; writing and executing automated tests
- Work closely with various departments internally, understand QA requirements, and clearly manage expectations
- Perform functional, integration, UI, and API testing
- Perform extensive manual testing with some Automation
- Help create and set testing-related documentation, including test plans, test scripts, and automation scripts
- Building test automation using NodeJs, Selenium, Mocha, webdriverIO, Jenkins
- 1-2 years of software QA experience
- 1-2 years of QA automation experience
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience writing concise and comprehensive test plans
- Basic knowledge of databases, SQL
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Experience working in a fast-changing start-up is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
SourceDay removes waste and mistakes from global supply chains by freeing teams from unorganized email messages and cumbersome spreadsheets. More than 100 manufacturers use SourceDay to manage the billions of dollars that they spend on the materials they need to make their products. Managing spends through SourceDay’s centralized platform eliminates human error and inefficiency while dramatically improving a company’s ability to maximize margin and meet customer commitments on time.
SourceDay is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, age, veteran status or disability.
*Local Candidates Only
To apply, email us at email@example.com.