Coupa & SourceDay Partnership
Direct Materials Procure-to-Pay…Without Compromise
Partner Name: Coupa Software (NASDAQ:COUP)
SourceDay Partner Since: 2019
Countries Supported: United States, Canada
Why SourceDay & Coupa
The Sourceday and Coupa partnership addresses the compreh ensive needs of Business Spend Management (BSM) for direct materials intensive industries such as manufacturing, distribution, and consumer packaged goods. Here’s how.
- Spend Smarter with Coupa:
- Market leading procure-to-pay (P2P) platform for user generated spend .
- User centric experience and prescriptive workflows for the modern enterprise.
- Enhanced visibility and governance to deliver unmatched procurement savings.
- Stop Misses with SourceDay:
- Market leading supply network collaboration engine for direct materials procurement.
- Automate supplier communication for enhanced visibility and business agility
- Managed services for materials suppliers ensures faster time-to-value, lower TCO.
CoupaLink certified integration speeds time-to-value on the joint solution and offers investment protection for the long term.
Coupa empowers companies around the world with the visibility and control they need to spend smarter and safer. SourceDay is a collaboration engine that modernizes how companies work with their direct materials suppliers. By replacing spreadsheets and email, SourceDay’s cloud solution prevents the main reasons you miss with suppliers, like late deliveries or bad lead times. With SourceDay as a partner, the Coupa BSM platform can be extended to address the unique requirements of direct materials supply chain collaboration.
Comprehensive Business Spend Management
Procurement, supply chain, and finance executives have traditionally been forced to make prioritization and funding tradeoffs between implementing a unified spend management solution and addressing the unique operational requirements of direct materials (COGs) spend. Together, SourceDay and Coupa have eliminated this costly tradeoff. The integrated Coupa and SourceDay architecture means joint customers can implement a comprehensive spend management platform while also de-risking their business of the direct spend supplier automation and visibility challenges that put the top line at risk.