To apply, email us at email@example.com
Ideal candidates for this position should possess a keen mind for solving tough problems with the ideal solution, partnering effectively with various team members along the way. They should be personable, efficient, flexible and communicative, possess a strong desire to implement change, growth, and maturity, and have a passion and love for what they do. This role comes with the opportunity to be a high performer within a department that’s fast-paced, dynamic, and quickly growing in all areas.
- Establish, maintain and evolve concepts in continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) pipelines for existing and new services.
- Write clean, stable and safe code in short time frames and frequent increments.
- Collaborate with Development and Operations teams to improve automation of workflows, infrastructure, code testing and deployments.
- Identify systems that can benefit from automation, monitoring and infrastructure-as-code and develop and scale products and services accordingly.
- Brainstorm new products, updates and solutions to continuously challenge and improve products, performance, system/data backup, security and customer experience.
- Help manage and maintain company IT, employee onboarding/offboarding, compliance (SOC), and development lifecycle.
- Remain up-to-date on industry trends, share knowledge among teams and abide by industry best practices for configuration management and automation.
- Develop and maintain solutions for operational administration, system/data backups, disaster recovery, and security/performance monitoring.
- Participate in 24/7 on-call rotations within DevOps Team
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in experience in Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- 1-2 years professional experience in DevOps or Systems Engineer.
- 1-2 years professional experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Understanding of system administration in Linux environments
- Experience writing with Python or Bash or similar.
- Strong understanding of security and networking concepts in the cloud (VPC, subnetting, VPNs, etc).
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
- Familiarity with DevOps principles and tools (CI/CD, IaC, Automation, Containers)
- Prior experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, CircleCI, or Github Actions.
- Prior experience with infrastructure-as-code tools such as Terraform, Packer, or Ansible.
- Prior experience with monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, or AWS Cloudwatch
- Prior experience with containerization tools such as Docker, ECS, or Kubernetes.
- Prior experience with Ruby on Rails
SourceDay removes waste and mistakes from global supply chains by freeing teams from unorganized email messages and cumbersome spreadsheets. More than 100 manufacturers use SourceDay to manage the billions of dollars that they spend on the materials they need to make their products. Managing spends through SourceDay’s centralized platform eliminates human error and inefficiency while dramatically improving a company’s ability to maximize margin and meet customer commitments on time.
SourceDay is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, or disability.
To apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.