To apply, email us at email@example.com
SourceDay is the leading cloud-based software solution that automates the procurement and purchase order management process. Supplier collaboration is the first mile of a manufacturer’s supply chain and we help make it run smoother. SourceDay automates communication between buyers and suppliers and integrates with any ERP system.
We are currently looking to add an Implementation Manager who loves working in a fast-paced environment and is passionate about enabling customers. The ideal individual will be responsible for working with Customers to integrate SourceDay’s SaaS platform to the customer’s network and ERP Applications and prepare the new users for SourceDay. They will thrive in an environment that fosters learning and continuous evolution.
The Implementation Manager will manage all aspects of customer onboarding projects and be responsible for rapidly understanding each client’s business requirements and driving them to realize fast time-to-value with successful integration and onboarding experience from close of
contract through the onboarding life cycle. This person will work cross functionally with Sales, Implementation Engineers, Trainers, Customer Success, etc. Ability to manage multiple implementations seamlessly at once is critical.
This role comes with challenges; candidate must be able to effectively manage multiple high demand customers, ranging from individual contributors to C-Level executives. Candidate must be able to drive projects forward, keeping the forward momentum in the face of roadblocks.
- Project manage a portfolio of enterprise customer onboardings to successful outcomes
- Engage with customer stakeholders to understand their business and technical goals and determine how the team will work together to achieve those objectives
- Effectively balance priorities of business results, technical quality and customer satisfaction during the onboarding process
- Effectively plan and schedule project timeline and resources while clearly communicating priorities and deliverables and managing client expectations
- Track and measure project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Timely and accurate setup of customer account information and settings, buyer, and supplier user information for a clean handoff to internal groups
- Collaborate with internal training resources to empower and train customers to use SourceDay’s platform as efficiently as possible
- Understand and document customer roles within a detailed account to ensure successful transitions after onboarding
- Design and continually improve processes and materials that enhance efficiency and customer experience during onboarding
- Experienced: Minimum of 3 years in project management or an implementation management role. Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Knowledge of ERP systems is a plus
- Technical: You have experience using business intelligence tools and can “talk the talk” with technical teams. You are willing to learn and continue to develop your knowledge of SourceDay’s platform
- Problem Solver and Creative Thinker: Utilize your creativity to turn real problems into simple and elegant solutions to be shared and built upon with your peers
- Excellent Communicator: You are able to communicate quickly and effectively, through multiple channels, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships with both internal and external clients
- Passionate: You are passionate about helping our customers maximize the benefits of
- SourceDay and understand the importance of success to the account and the individual
- Energetic and Creative: You love the creative process and think outside-the-box
- Organized and Efficient: You know how to prioritize the critical without losing sight of other initiatives
- Committed: Strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in the growth of your individual professional skills, as well as our corporate and product initiatives
SourceDay removes waste and mistakes from global supply chains by freeing teams from unorganized email messages and cumbersome spreadsheets. More than 100 manufacturers use SourceDay to manage the billions of dollars that they spend on the materials they need to make
their products. Managing spends through SourceDay’s centralized platform eliminates human error and inefficiency while dramatically improving a company’s ability to maximize margin and meet customer commitments on time.
SourceDay is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, or disability
*Local Candidates Only
To apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.