PO Management Team Lead
To apply, email us at email@example.com
SourceDay is the leading cloud-based software solution that automates the procurement and purchase order management process for manufacturing and distribution companies to manage their direct spend.
We are currently expanding our client success team by adding hard working and passionate professionals who strive to deliver the highest degree of customer success. We strive to create a fun, positive, team-oriented environment where everyone is part of the solution.
This position will lead a team of support professionals who provide product support to our growing customer base.
- Manage team resources to cover currently defined support hours. Ex: 5 x 12 x 365
Customer Product Support:
- Resolve customer issues via multiple incoming and outgoing channels
- Manage customer issues using internal tools such as Zendesk and JIRA
- Use departmental guidelines to properly identify ticket categories and statuses such as ticket priorities and severity levels
- Manage customer expectations regarding estimated response times for resolution
- Hire and train new team members
- Manage and evaluate individual team member objectives and performance
- Facilitate career development for individual team members
- Consistently influence improved practices, increased productivity, and positive morale amongst team members
- Develop structure to foster routine individual and team communications
- Maintain clear escalation path for current customer issues
- Define, implement, and manage PO management team support processes
- Create and maintain PO Management team troubleshooting and support processes Collaborate with Product team regarding product issues, gaps, JIRA tickets, etc.
- Collaborate with Product team and Engineering group on potential product ideas and solutions
- Collaborate with Manager to define and track customer success metrics
- Work with other internal teams, such as Onboarding, CSMs, and Training regarding handoffs, processes, and suggestions for cross functional improvements
- Foster strong relationships with other SourceDay departments to find resolutions and work toward process and product improvements
- Exhibit a deep understanding of the SourceDay solution and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Expertly address challenging questions while providing answers that are professional and easy to understand
- Understand and empathize with end user challenges and issues and recommend best practice solutions
- Perform user testing on new product enhancements and functionality, when applicable
- Perform other product and support functions as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years in a technical support or customer support role
- Experience with SaaS company a plus
- Knowledge of manufacturing, procurements and/or ERP systems is a plus
- Prior experience with Help Desk Software
- Proficient computer skills including knowledge of MS Office and other web-based software
- Experience with JIRA a plus
- Excellent Communicator: Able to communicate quickly and effectively, through multiple channels, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships with both internal and external clients.
- Problem Solver and Creative Thinker: Utilize your creativity to turn real problems into simple and elegant solutions to be shared and built upon with your peers.
- Detail Oriented: Strong attention to detail
- Passionate: You are passionate about your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Energetic and Creative: Display high energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to exceeding expectations.
- Time Management and Organization: You know how to prioritize the critical without losing sight of other initiatives.
- Committed: Strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in the growth of your individual professional skills, as well as our corporate and product initiatives.
Position Type / Hours Expected:
This is a full-time position. As our organization grows there is a potential for change in shifts. The PO Management team currently covers 7:00 am – 7:00 pm Monday through Friday. Hours for this position may fluctuate between those hours, dependent on scheduling. Some night and weekend work may be required based on external customer needs. After hours support may be required from time to time in order to accommodate international time zones. Minimal travel required.
SourceDay removes waste and mistakes from global supply chains by freeing teams from unorganized email messages and cumbersome spreadsheets. More than 100 manufacturers use SourceDay to manage the billions of dollars that they spend on the materials they need to make their products. Managing spends through SourceDay’s centralized platform eliminates human error and inefficiency while dramatically improving a company’s ability to maximize margin and meet customer commitments on time.
SourceDay is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, age, veteran status or disability.
*Local Candidates Only
To apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.