To apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SourceDay is the leading cloud-based software solution that automates the procurement and purchase order management process for manufacturing and distribution companies to manage their direct spend.
We are currently looking to add a Scrum Master to our Development Team here in Austin, TX. We are looking for someone who has experience in managing software development and coordinating releases. Being a strong critical thinker and effective communicator is essential for our business.
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies to deliver feature functionality, defects resolution, and scale and performance improvements
- Drive high performance and collaboration in teams and interact with all members of the organization
- Facilitate the identification of delivery focused solutions to address true root cause of issues
- Own full alignment across dependent teams within a release, manage risks and dependencies such that all parties are aligned with delivery
- Drive communication as necessary to ensure a shared understanding of dependencies.
- Proactively identify, manage and communicate impediments to expedite resolution.
- Drive scrum team accountability for ensuring the sprint commitment.
- Own tracking and reporting of quarterly goals
- Negotiate, plan and manage all release activities including release notes and release communications
- Maintain Release Schedules
- 3-5 years of direct experience as a scrum master or release manager, during which time you successfully drove continuously improved team performance with software development teams using Scrum or Kanban
- Critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of SDLC
- Previous experience working in a fast-changing startup environment is a plus
- Strong experience using Jira/Confluence
SourceDay removes waste and mistakes from global supply chains by freeing teams from unorganized email messages and cumbersome spreadsheets. More than 100 manufacturers use SourceDay to manage the billions of dollars that they spend on the materials they need to make their products. Managing spends through SourceDay’s centralized platform eliminates human error and inefficiency while dramatically improving a company’s ability to maximize margin and meet customer commitments on time.
SourceDay is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, age, veteran status or disability.
*Local Candidates Only
To apply, email us at email@example.com.