SourceDay is excited to sponsor the Gartner Supply Chain Executive Conference in two weeks! You have lots of great ways to spend your time in Phoenix, and we hope to see you at one of the events Team SourceDay will attend:
- Hear Jean-Louis Marin (VP of IT) from Napoleon Products explain how they freed their buyers from spreadsheets and emails and improved on-time shipments by 15%. Marin will explain how a global team manages thousands of POs through SourceDay’s platform, preventing ERP data errors and reducing costly surprises in their factories. Attend on Monday, May 13, at 2:00pm, in Grand Sonoran F – Level 1.
- Get to know our team at Booth #427. We’ll share how we transform supplier collaboration and ensure on-time delivery of the right parts at the right price.
- Everyone who attends our session or visits our booth will be entered into a drawing to win a premium Napoleon Rogue 525 SB Grill. We want to give away one of our favorite products from one of our favorite SourceDay customers—just in time for your summer barbecues.
- Join us for Happy Hour! We will be at the Exhibit Showcase Networking Reception on Monday, May 13, from 5:30-7:00pm in Grand Canyon Ballroom, Level 1.
- We’re curious to see if Arizona barbecue holds a candle to our favorite Texas barbecue. Join us at the Tierra Madrew Lawn for mingling and BBQ on Tuesday, May 14, from 7-9pm.
And if none of these times work for you, feel free to schedule a meeting with us by emailing email@example.com.