Digital Marketing Manager
To apply, email us at email@example.com
SourceDay is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager who loves working in a fast-paced environment and is passionate about digital marketing programs that build pipeline and grow the business. This role is responsible for the planning and execution of digital campaigns, while also building awareness, engagement, and consideration within SourceDay’s target audience.
Our ideal candidate is creative and innovative, multimedia savvy, well-organized, and a world-class communicator and storyteller. Ultimately, the exceptional Digital Marketing Manager should have a firm grasp of all digital channels, and experience driving highly effective digital campaigns. S/he also thrives in an environment that fosters learning and continuous evolution.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing campaigns, including email, paid and organic social media, and content syndication programs
- Evolve, build and grow SourceDay’s social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (Channel-specific KPIs, Responses, MQLs, and SQLs)
- Assist Field Marketing Manager with webinar and virtual event programs where necessary
- Partner with Business Development team to create and optimize outbound campaigns
- Partner with Content Marketing Manager to create and optimize Drift bots
- Identify trends and insights, while optimizing spend based on these insights
- Brainstorm new, creative growth strategies and channels, applying ‘test & learn’ methodologies
- Plan, execute, and measure new experiments on digital marketing channels
- Collaborate and manage relationships with vendor partners
- Manage and oversee the Digital Marketing Specialist
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or equivalent
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, Drift, and WordPress
- Strong time management and managerial skills
- Excellent copywriting and copy editing skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to make improvements backed by data
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize in a rapidly changing environment
- Highly organized with campaign management experience
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to work productively in both independent and collaborative settings
- Strong attention to detail
SourceDay is collaboration software that brings people, systems, and processes together to modernize how companies manage orders with their suppliers to make and ship orders on time. From Fortune 100 companies to mid-size manufacturers, thousands of organizations use SourceDay to connect their teams with their suppliers, centralize order data, and drive their businesses forward. Since 2015, SourceDay has helped more than 6,000 manufacturers, distributors and suppliers process more than $66B in total spend.
SourceDay is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, or disability.
*Local Candidates Only
To Apply: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org