Director of Business Development
To apply, email us at careers@SourceDay.com
SourceDay is seeking a sales leader who loves working in a fast-paced environment and is passionate about driving early pipeline and growing BDR teams. This person will have a massive impact on our business by leading our effort to find, engage, and qualify our future customers. Our ideal candidate is a natural storyteller who is passionate about process and developing people. S/he, also thrives in an environment that fosters learning and continuous evolution.
- Manage, develop, and recruit a team of rockstar Business Development Representatives
- Motivate individuals and team to exceed goals through creative incentives, inspiration and practical coaching
- Be a ‘player coach’ that the BDR team will trust and depend on for their professional success and development
- Create world-class inbound and outbound strategies, leveraging modern tech tools and the latest best practices in SaaS software
- Work with leadership to monitor and evolve metrics and SLAs. This includes everything from daily activity benchmarks, lead qualification, conversion rates, and opportunity win rates in order to increase BDR productivity and contribution
- Learn and understand SourceDay’s target audience, solution, positioning, elevator pitch, and opportunity qualification, with a mindset of continuous improvement
- Provide regular feedback to Marketing, Sales, and leadership regarding campaigns, positioning, opportunity qualification, and sales process
- Drive accountability and continuous improvement of lead qualification, early sales process, SFDC hygiene, and opportunity development
- 5+ years of experience in modern SaaS businesses—ERP and/or supply chain experience is a plus
- 2+ years of management experience
- An excellent communicator, natural storyteller, and a confident public speaker
- Proven track record of managing high performing BDR teams and early pipeline programs
- High energy person with a growth mindset and an optimistic outlook on the world
- Fluency with revenue operations tools like Salesforce.com, Outreach, Drift, and ZoomInfo.
- Bachelor’s degree required
SourceDay is collaboration software that brings people, systems, and processes together to modernize how companies manage orders with their suppliers to make and ship orders on time. From Fortune 100 companies to mid-size manufacturers, thousands of organizations use SourceDay to connect their teams with their suppliers, centralize order data, and drive their businesses forward. Since 2015, SourceDay has helped more than 6,000 manufacturers, distributors and suppliers process more than $66B in total spend.
SourceDay is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, or disability.
*Local Candidates Only
To Apply: email us at careers@SourceDay.com