Product Support Specialist
To apply, email us at email@example.com
SourceDay is the leading cloud-based software solution that automates the procurement and purchase order management process for manufacturing and distribution companies to manage their direct spend.
We are currently expanding our customer product support team by adding hard working and passionate professionals to ensure value for clients with the SourceDay solution. Just as no client is the same, no employee is the same at SourceDay – we strive to create a positive, team-oriented environment where everyone is part of the solution. This position will work as part of a team of support professionals to diagnose and provide support for product and service issues.
This position will communicate with external customers as well as interact and collaborate with multiple internal teams such as Support, Engineering, Operations, Integration, and Customer Success to ensure a positive customer experience.
As a Product Support Specialist, you will be responsible for customer support satisfaction for incoming help desk tickets, chats, phone calls, emails and other possible forms of customer communication as well as leading the onboarding process for Accounts Payable customers.
AP Module Support
- Create and maintain templates used for uploading digital invoices in SourceDay Accounts Payable.
- Monitor and resolve issues with invoice processing through the SourceDay admin panel support queue.
- Communicate and resolve issues with Accounts Payable clients via email, phone, and chat.
- Utilize your problem-solving skills to determine and execute on necessary solutions.
- Help cover other Customer Support activities, as requested.
- Monitor and resolve issues with Accounts Payable customers and their suppliers via multiple channels to include email, phone, and chat.
- Provide excellent customer service by exceeding customer expectations.
- Identify technical or product issues and work with a highly creative development team to resolve with a sense of urgency.
- Manage customer expectations regarding estimated response times for resolution.
- Exhibit a deep understanding of the SourceDay solution and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs.
- Expertly address challenging questions while providing answers that are professional and easy to understand.
- Understand and empathize with end user challenges and issues and recommend best practice solutions.
- Foster strong relationships with other SourceDay departments to find resolutions and work toward product improvements.
- Collaborate with the SourceDay engineering group on potential product ideas and solutions.
- Work with our Technical Operations group on prioritizing and managing ticket statuses and escalations.
- Perform user testing on new product enhancements and functionality.
- HS Degree/GED Required. Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Real-world client support experience, communicating and resolving issues directly with clients. Prefer 1-year experience in SaaS software support and familiar with software such as with JIRA, Zendesk and Confluence.
- Detail Oriented: Strong attention to detail and a passion for accuracy.
- Comprehension: Ability to learn quickly and grasp complex concepts and use attention to detail while problem solving.
- Problem Solver and Creative Thinker: Utilizing your creativity to turn real problems into simple and elegant solutions to be shared and built upon with your peers.
- Technical: Capacity to quickly learn new technologies and programs.
- Excellent Communicator: You are able to communicate quickly and effectively, through multiple channels, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Passionate: You are passionate about helping your clients maximize the benefits of SourceDay and understand the importance of success to the account and the individual.
- Energetic and Creative: You love the creative process and think outside-the-box.
- Organized and Efficient: You know how to prioritize the critical without losing sight of other initiatives. Ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Committed: Strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in the growth of your individual professional skills, as well as our corporate and product initiatives
SourceDay removes waste and mistakes from global supply chains by freeing teams from unorganized email messages and cumbersome spreadsheets. More than 100 manufacturers use SourceDay to manage the billions of dollars that they spend on the materials they need to make their products. Managing spends through SourceDay’s centralized platform eliminates human error and inefficiency while dramatically improving a company’s ability to maximize margin and meet customer commitments on time.
SourceDay is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, age, veteran status or disability.
*Local Candidates Only
To apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.