Sales Operations Manager
To apply, email us at careers@SourceDay.com
SourceDay’s Revenue Operations team is looking for a Sales Operations Manager to join the company. As a key partner in the success of our Sales and Channel organizations this role will help design and enable the go to market strategy across North America. Our mission within Revenue Operations is to build consistently high achieving, scalable, and predictable revenue growth.
If you are a positive, self-motivated, and passionate person who likes working with growing Sales and Channel teams and who enjoys solving problems to help increase sales performance on an on-going basis, you’ll enjoy being part of the SourceDay Revenue Operations team.
What you will be doing on the Revenue Ops Team:
- Work with Sales leadership to develop and define processes across our sales cycle (end to end), including rollout and enablement
- Be the trusted advisor to the sales team assisting with pricing and order management
- Implement, support, and enforce usage of sales tools and processes
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvements on rep and pipeline performance
- Develop, instrument, and maintain sales KPIs
- Assist in annual planning, including territory management, quota attainment needs, and headcount allocation
- Run sales forecast calls with the sales leadership team on a weekly basis
- Contribute to quarterly Sales trainings and to yearly Sales Kickoff
- 3-5 years experience in Sales or Revenue Operations
- Experience with reporting and analytics tools (Excel/Sheets, Salesforce Dashboards & Reporting, Tableau/Domo)
- An understanding of sales methodologies, sales funnel, and territory management
- Excellent communication skills working with distributed teams
- An appetite for learning and testing
- A genuine interest in sales, sales methodology, process improvement, and sales enablement
Nice to have:
- 1-2 years experience in deal desk, finance, or contract operations
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ software
- Background in manufacturing or supply chain sales
SourceDay is collaboration software that brings people, systems, and processes together to modernize how companies manage orders with their suppliers to make and ship orders on time. From Fortune 100 companies to mid-size manufacturers, thousands of organizations use SourceDay to connect their teams with their suppliers, centralize order data, and drive their businesses forward. Since 2015, SourceDay has helped more than 6,000 manufacturers, distributors and suppliers process more than $66B in total spend.
SourceDay is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, or disability.
** This position is based in Austin, Texas. Remote candidates will not be considered.
To Apply: email us at careers@SourceDay.com