Senior Product Manager, PO Collaboration
To apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re seeking a Senior Product Manager who is passionate about impact. During COVID-19 our platform helped manufacturers keep their supply chains operational and factories shipping products on time. We take pride in helping manufacturers maintain high-performing supply chains, while preserving individual jobs and contributing to a vibrant economy.
At SourceDay our Product Managers own the vision, strategy and execution of their product areas. They bring creativity, experience and persistence to solve big industry challenges. They work closely with customers and translate needs into scalable technical solutions. They establish rapport with engineering and the rest of the business evangelizing their product vision and ensuring successful product outcomes. Their successes are felt by end users, noted by industry analysts and featured in board meetings.
- Define vision, strategy and roadmap for flagship product (PO Collaboration)
- Synthesize inputs from data, customer feedback, internal stakeholders and market trends to influence and prioritize product investments
- Work closely with engineering as the voice of the customer to solve customer needs with innovative, pragmatic product features
- Drive strategic alignment at all levels of the organization with clear, compelling communication
- Drive key enablement initiatives to ensure stakeholders and internal teams have sufficient product knowledge and resources to achieve product goals
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- Experience in Supply Chain, Manufacturing or ERP/MRP preferred
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- Excellent organization, planning, and business skills alongside strategic thinking ability; able to see the big picture and how it connects to the details
- Proven experience influencing cross-functional senior leadership teams
- Innovation: can simplify, takes ownership and has strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal skills with ability to confidently present to all levels within the enterprise
- Ability to prioritize one’s own work agenda and drive team progress in key areas by being proactive, detail oriented, and a strong team player.; capable of “rolling-up sleeves and getting hands dirty.”
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a fast-paced, changing technology organization capacity
SourceDay removes waste and mistakes from global supply chains by freeing teams from unorganized email messages and cumbersome spreadsheets. More than 100 manufacturers use SourceDay to manage the billions of dollars that they spend on the materials they need to make their products. Managing spends through SourceDay’s centralized platform eliminates human error and inefficiency while dramatically improving a company’s ability to maximize margin and meet customer commitments on time.
SourceDay is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, age, veteran status or disability.
*Local Candidates Only
To apply, email us at email@example.com.