Effective: January 1, 2017
1. We limit how, and with whom, we share your company’s information based on your choice. SourceDay will only share your company’s information with others:
- at your request
- to process or service a transaction or product authorized or requested by you
- when required by law to disclose such information to appropriate authorities
- to companies that assist us in marketing our products and services
2. We collect only the information necessary to deliver the products and services you request. SourceDay collects only the company’s information necessary to serve your needs, to protect against fraud, and to fulfill legal and regulatory requirements. We collect the following:
- Information we receive from you: Account access for accessing www.SourceDay.com website, your service, and any other information you subsequently provide to us orally, in writing or through the Internet
- Information about your transactions and communications with us
- Information from public records accessed in the ordinary course of business
3. We establish safeguards to ensure the security and confidentiality of your information. SourceDay restricts access to your company’s information to our employees who need it to do their job. Employees with access to your information are required to strictly maintain the confidentiality of all Customer information. SourceDay maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with Industry standards to protect your company’s information. We routinely test our information systems and website to ensure that unauthorized access does not occur.
We take every reasonable precaution to protect your information. When you submit information to us through our web site, your information is protected both on-line and off-line. All data transferred to/from the SourceDay internal network, from/to an external entity, is encrypted to industry standards (256 bit encryption). Please keep in mind that messages you send to us by Internet e-mail may not be secure. We maintain appropriate physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of your personal information within our company. Only those employees who require your organization’s information to perform a specific job are granted access to your organization’s identifiable information. Furthermore, all employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. If you have any questions about the security of your information at SourceDay, you may contact us by telephone (855-204-9162). Our Use of Internet Browser Cookies. SourceDay may use Internet browser “cookies”. A cookie is a small line of text that is stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifiable information. We use them to measure visits and improve content and navigation on our website.