SourceDay is provided for free to suppliers.
By automating buyer and supplier collaboration, your business becomes more efficient and your relationships with suppliers and customers are strengthened. Plus, you get paid faster. SourceDay is free to suppliers, meaning you are guaranteed easy connection with the suppliers you already trust to do business with.
Implementation of SourceDay into your current management processes is easy. It does not meddle with the organization or processing of your data—it is meant to simplify and streamline all the cogs that go into your business. What’s not to love?
Why You Need It
You are constantly bombarded with requests for quotations (RFQs), purchase orders (POs), updates, status inquiries, and changes. Staying on top of all of the necessary spreadsheets, emails, faxes, and phone calls from customers is more than a full-time job. And even with a whole workforce of employees handling various departments and tasks, leadership should be aware of the broad overviews—but they often aren’t. That awareness is required for executives to guide effective decision-making.
To sustain (and eventually grow) your business, you need to be proactive, not reactive. SourceDay enables you to manage all your customers’ needs in one place. No juggling platforms and leaving things forgotten or left unattended to—handle all your important business management through the same channels.
How It Works
SourceDay automates buyer and supplier collaboration throughout the entire procurement lifecycle, from the first inquiry to the final payment. You have one-click access to every RFQ, every purchase order, and every communication thread for unprecedented visibility into your customer’s data—and you see it all in real time displayed in an easy-to-use dashboard.
– Company Name
– Contact Name
– Email Address
– Emails & calls to suppliers
– Initial 30-min training
– Supplier outreach
– Ongoing updates
– Quarterly QBRs
-90% of suppliers onboarded
SourceDay’s cloud-based platform is purchased by manufacturing or distribution companies with free access offered to their suppliers. A dedicated SourceDay Customer Success Manager is committed to your success. After an initial 30-minute training, you’ll receive ongoing follow-ups, live support and quarterly reviews.
Benefits for Suppliers
Now you have everything you need to stay on top of RFQs, POs, and customer relationships, all in one place.
- Instant access to the status of every item and order, ensuring transparency and accountability by all parties involved
- Quickly identify problem areas, such as unconfirmed POs, late items or unexpected changes to pricing, and due dates
- Order changes are highlighted and easily identifiable for buyers and suppliers, with one-click action items to accept or reject changes
- Acknowledge POs with a single click, and confirmation is automatically sent to the buyers
- Receive reminders when POs are near their due dates or have passed due dates
- View and update your Supplier Scorecard at any time
- Automatic vouchering notifies you when you are getting paid
- Every communication thread is captured for easy historical reference
- All changes are automatically fed back into the buyer’s enterprise resource plan (ERP)
- Real-time access to buyer information for better planning
Have a question?
Fill out this brief form to schedule a call with one of our team members.