SourceDay is provided for free to suppliers and implementation is easy. By automating buyer and supplier collaboration, it makes your business more efficient and helps you strengthen relationships with your customers. Plus, you get paid faster. What’s not to love?
Why you need it
You are constantly bombarded with RFQs, purchase orders, updates, status inquiries, and changes. Staying on top of all of the spreadsheets, emails, faxes and phone calls from all of your customers is more than a full-time job.
To grow your business, you need to be proactive not reactive. SourceDay enables you to manage all your customers’ needs in one place.
How it works
SourceDay automates buyer and supplier collaboration throughout the entire procurement lifecycle from the first inquiry to the final payment. You have one-click access to every RFQ, every purchase order, and every communication thread for unprecedented visibility into your customer’s data. And you see it all in real time displayed in an easy-to-use dashboard.
– Company Name
– Contact Name
– Email Address
– Emails & calls to suppliers
– Initial 30-min training
– Supplier outreach
– Ongoing updates
– Quarterly QBRs
-90% of suppliers onboarded
SourceDay’s cloud-based platform is purchased by manufacturing or distribution companies with free access offered to their suppliers. A dedicated SourceDay Customer Success Manager is committed to your success. After an initial 30-minute training, you’ll receive ongoing follow-ups, live support and quarterly reviews.
Benefits for suppliers
Now you have everything you need to stay on top of RFQs, POs and customer relationships in one place.
- Instant access to the status of every item and order
- Quickly identify problem areas, such as unconfirmed POs, late items or changes to pricing and due dates
- Order changes are highlighted and easily identifiable for buyers and suppliers with one-click action items to accept or reject the changes
- Acknowledge POs with a single click and confirmation is automatically sent to the buyers
- Receive reminders when POs are near their due dates or late
- View and update your Supplier Scorecard anytime
- Automatic vouchering notifies you when you’re getting paid
- Every communication thread is captured for historical reference
- All changes are automatically fed back into the buyer’s ERP
- Real-time access to buyer information for better planning
Have a question?
Fill out this brief form and we’ll get back to you within one business day.