SourceDay is provided for free to suppliers.
By automating buyer and supplier collaboration, your business becomes more efficient and your relationships with suppliers and customers are strengthened. SourceDay is free to suppliers, meaning you are guaranteed easy connection with the suppliers you already trust to do business with.
Implementation of SourceDay into your current management processes is easy. It does not meddle with the organization or processing of your data—it is meant to simplify and streamline all the cogs that go into your business.
Why You (The Supplier) Need It
Make your customers happy: have repeat business and enhance your relationship – make more MONEY!!!!
Streamlines the PO management process with your customers.
Makes it easier to look at all of your data and trust that your data is accurate.
How It Works
The supplier setup process depends on how that supplier chooses to work with SourceDay. If they choose to setup an account and take advantage of ALL our portal has to offer, the setup process is as follows:
– Setup a supplier account via an online form (takes 2 – 3 minutes)
– Training is done via video and job aids
– SourceDay supplier success team is available as needed
If your supplier chooses to continue to engage via email, the setup process is as follows:
– No account setup required
– We need a valid email and that’s it! Easy peasy.
Enable with single POs via email. Setup an account.
Supplier Setup Is a Breeze
Our Supplier Flexibility approach is simple, and that’s also true for onboarding!
Suppliers who use SourceDay can take advantage of everything the solution has to offer through a simple setup and training.
- Account setup via web form (2-3 mins)
- Training via video and job aids
- SourceDay’s Supplier Success team is available as needed
Many suppliers prefer to keep their email approaches, and that’s fine, too! The setup process is even easier.
- No account setup required
- Just need a valid email address (seriously!)
SourceDay’s cloud-based platform is purchased by manufacturing, whole distribution or retail companies with free access offered to their suppliers. A dedicated SourceDay Customer Success Manager is committed to your success. After an initial 30-minute training, you’ll receive ongoing follow-ups, live support and quarterly reviews.
Benefits for Suppliers
Now you have everything you need to stay on top of POs, RFQs, and customer relationships, all in one place.
- Instant access to the status of every item and order, ensuring transparency and accountability by all parties involved
- Quickly identify problem areas, such as unconfirmed POs, late items or unexpected changes to pricing, and due dates
- Order changes are highlighted and easily identifiable for buyers and suppliers, with one-click action items to accept or reject changes
- Acknowledge POs with a single click, and confirmation is automatically sent to the buyers
- Receive reminders when POs are near their due dates or have passed due dates
- View and update your Supplier Scorecard at any time
- Automatic vouchering notifies you when you are getting paid
- Every communication thread is captured for easy historical reference
- All changes are automatically fed back into the buyer’s enterprise resource plan (ERP)
- Real-time access to buyer information for better planning
Have a question?
Fill out this brief form to schedule a call with one of our team members.