SourceDay also named a Major Player in five additional IDC MarketScapes
AUSTIN, Texas (February 16, 2021)—SourceDay, the supply chain performance software that bridges the gap between the ERP and supplier networks, announced today it has been named a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide SaaS and Cloud-Enabled Supplier Relationship Management 2021 Vendor Assessment, US45015919, February 2021.
SourceDay’s strengths contributing to its being placed in the Leaders Category include:
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and solving problems with innovative solutions.
- Supplier risk automation against supplier operational risks.
- Robotic process automation for reconciliations and calculations, manage PO uploads/downloads with suppliers, and gather data to automatically create reports and dashboards.
According to the report, IDC recommends considering SourceDay if you are looking for “a purpose-built unified SaaS solution for direct spend procurement and accounts payable automation.”
“We’re thrilled to be recognized by the IDC MarketScape as a leader in supplier relationship management,” said Tom Kieley, CEO and co-founder of SourceDay. “At SourceDay, we know the impact that improved collaboration between buyers and suppliers can have on supply chain performance. It’s not just cost savings—it’s revenue protection and customer retention. By streamlining the real-time flow of information between the ERP and supplier network, we help our customers guard against supply chain surprises that inhibit an organization’s ability to meet their customer demand. This is the key to improving supply chain performance.”
SourceDay Named a Leader in IDC MarketScape
Worldwide SaaS and Cloud-Enabled Supplier Relationship Management Applications 2021 Vendor Assessment
“One consistent factor of today’s inconsistent and unpredictable supply chain is that nearly half of all PO lines change. When those changes are not managed effectively, it can result in miscommunication with suppliers, late parts, and by extension, late deliveries to customers,” said Mickey North Rizza, program vice president for Enterprise Applications and Digital Commerce research practice at IDC. “By modernizing legacy PO processes with real-time supplier collaboration, companies can have more control over their supply chains and build better relationships with their suppliers.”
SourceDay also moved from the Contenders Category to the Major Players Category in five additional IDC MarketScapes:
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide SaaS and Cloud-Enabled Buy-Side Contract Lifecycle Management Applications 2021 Vendor Assessment, US45016019, February 2021
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide SaaS and Cloud-Enabled Procurement Applications 2021 Vendor Assessment, US45015719, February 2021
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide SaaS and Cloud-Enabled Procure-to-Pay Applications 2021 Vendor Assessment, US45015519, February 2021
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide SaaS and Cloud-Enabled Sourcing Applications 2021 Vendor Assessment, US45015419, February 2021
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide SaaS and Cloud-Enabled Spend Analysis and Management Applications 2021 Vendor Assessment, US45015319, February 2021
About IDC MarketScape
IDC MarketScape vendor analysis model is designed to provide an overview of the competitive fitness of ICT (information and communications technology) suppliers in a given market. The research methodology utilizes a rigorous scoring methodology based on both qualitative and quantitative criteria that results in a single graphical illustration of each vendor’s position within a given market. IDC MarketScape provides a clear framework in which the product and service offerings, capabilities and strategies, and current and future market success factors of IT and telecommunications vendors can be meaningfully compared. The framework also provides technology buyers with a 360-degree assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of current and prospective vendors.
SourceDay is a supply chain performance software that bridges the gap between the ERP and the supplier network, making it easy to manage changes throughout the direct spend lifecycle. For too long, change has been the only constant for manufacturers, distributors, and CPG brands relying on legacy processes to manage suppliers. With SourceDay’s suite of collaborative products, entire teams can trace a single part from PO issuance through delivery, giving organizations unprecedented command and control over their businesses. SourceDay has helped thousands of businesses prevent surprises in their supply chains and, in doing so, enabled them to ship billions of parts on time, uncover new cost savings, safeguard revenue, optimize operations and protect sacred customer relationships. For more information, visit www.sourceday.com.