Enterprise Customer Success Manager
To apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SourceDay is the leading cloud-based software solution that automates the procurement and purchase order management process for manufacturing and distribution companies to manage their direct spend.
We are currently expanding our client success team by adding hard working and passionate professionals who strive to deliver the highest degree of customer success. We strive to create a fun, positive, team-oriented environment where everyone is part of the solution.
This position will closely align with all internal groups, particularly the outside sales team once new accounts are obtained and becoming new clients point of contact as they continue their use of SourceDay.
As the Enterprise Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for client adoption, retention, and satisfaction for a select set of high value clients. Your confidence and openness will be fully utilized to develop strong client relationships and drive additional product adoption. Ultimately, you will be the client’s trusted advisor and advocate to ensure success.
- Drive Usage and Adoption through activities defined as critical to ensure client success. These activities include but are not restricted to: documenting customer’s goals and developing a plan for their success, establishing success metrics, identifying potential roadblocks, and providing creative recommendations.
- Proactive relationship management with accounts to cultivate overall client health.
- Perform onboarding activities and product demonstrations post-purchase to educate clients on product functionality and available resources to receive maximum value from their SourceDay investment. On occasion, hours may be flexible to accommodate overseas customers.
- Maintain deep understanding of SourceDay’s platform and speak with clients about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs.
- Perform regularly scheduled meetings with key stakeholders to ensure the goals are being met.
- Responsible for driving client participation through webinars and online meetings.
- Display high energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to exceeding client expectations.
- Utilize your problem-solving skills to determine and execute on necessary solutions.
- Own CSAT and Customer Retention objectives for your client base
- Work to continuously drive quality and efficiency metrics for your clients
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years in a Customer Success or client facing role.
- Minimum of 5 years direct personnel management.
- You have experience using business intelligence tools and can “talk the talk” with technical customer teams. You are willing to learn and continue to develop your knowledge of the SourceDay platform.
- Excellent Communicator: Able to communicate quickly and effectively, through multiple channels, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships with both internal and external clients.
- Problem Solver and Creative Thinker: Utilize your creativity to turn real problems into simple and elegant solutions to be shared and built upon with your peers.
- Passionate: You are passionate about your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Energetic and Creative: Display high energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to exceeding expectations.
- Organized and Efficient: You know how to prioritize the critical without losing sight of other initiatives.
- Committed: Strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in the growth of your individual professional skills, as well as our corporate and product initiatives.
SourceDay removes waste and mistakes from global supply chains by freeing teams from unorganized email messages and cumbersome spreadsheets. More than 100 manufacturers use SourceDay to manage the billions of dollars that they spend on the materials they need to make their products. Managing spends through SourceDay’s centralized platform eliminates human error and inefficiency while dramatically improving a company’s ability to maximize margin and meet customer commitments on time.
SourceDay is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, age, veteran status or disability.
*Local Candidates Only
To apply, email us at email@example.com.