Sales/Revenue Operations Intern
To apply, email us at careers@SourceDay.com
SourceDay’s Revenue Operations team is looking for a summer Intern to join the company. As a partner in the success of our go to market (Marketing, Sales, and Channel) organizations this internship will help build and optimize business operations across North America. Our mission within Revenue Operations is to build consistently high achieving, scalable, and predictable revenue growth.
If you are a positive, self-motivated, and passionate student who would like to gain experience working with growing go to market teams and who enjoys solving problems, you’ll enjoy being part of the SourceDay Revenue Operations team.
- Conduct routine audits of Salesforce data to ensure accuracy
- Assist with data manipulation/standardization projects
- Complete ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Assist with Salesforce administration
- Run quality assurance on Marketo programs prior to go-live
- Maintain and update weekly reporting decks for executive leadership
Experience You’ll Gain:
- Salesforce administration
- Marketo program creation and administration
- Data cleaning tools and methodologies
- Must be enrolled in either a Business, Finance, Economics, or a related degree program as a Junior or Senior by fall of 2021
- Experience with Excel or Google Sheets (along with basic data manipulation and analysis functions)
- Excellent communication skills working with distributed teams
- An interest in sales, marketing, or revenue operations careers
- Must be based in Austin, Texas and willing to physically be in an office environment
SourceDay is collaboration software that brings people, systems, and processes together to modernize how companies manage orders with their suppliers to make and ship orders on time. From Fortune 100 companies to mid-size manufacturers, thousands of organizations use SourceDay to connect their teams with their suppliers, centralize order data, and drive their businesses forward. Since 2015, SourceDay has helped more than 6,000 manufacturers, distributors and suppliers process more than $66B in total spend.
SourceDay is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, or disability.
*Local Candidates Only
To Apply: email us at careers@SourceDay.com