Senior Integration Engineer
To apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SourceDay is the leading cloud-based software solution that automates the procurement and purchase order management process. Supplier collaboration is the first mile of a manufacturer’s supply chain, and we help it run smoother. SourceDay automates communication between buyers and suppliers and integrates with any ERP system.
We are currently looking to add a Senior Integration Engineer who loves working in a fast-paced environment and is passionate about networking and enabling customers. The ideal individual will be responsible for working with customer’s IT teams to integrate SourceDay’s SaaS platform to the customer’s network and ERP applications. We’re looking for candidates that thrive in an environment focused on learning and continuous evolution.
- Work with customer’s Network, Database, and ERP Administrators to configure customer environments to integrate with SourceDay applications
- Provide technical direction and assistance to clients regarding their integration needs in email, chat or over the phone
- Plan, design, implement and document integration processes in varying levels of complexity
- Develop test plan specifications, test and debug processes
- Provide on-going education and technical assistance to current and prospective partners
- Display initiative, self-motivation, and deliver high-quality work while at the same time, meeting all deadlines for both internal and external customers.
- Troubleshoot integrations issues with customers
- Respond to support tickets, documenting ticketing and workflow
- Ability to plan, organizing and utilize skills which ensure successful and timely completion projects
- Minimum 5+ years of expertise implementing and supporting integration solutions
- Minimum 2+ years experience working with SQL in one or more of the following databases, MySQL, SQL Server, Postgres, and Oracle DB
- Familiar with agile methodologies for enterprise SDLC across service development, security, deployment, maintenance, operations, monitoring, and updates
- Experience with IIS Server Setup/Admin
- Knowledge of firewall configuration with experience troubleshooting complex network connectivity issues.
- Modifying and deploying command-line scripts
- High level of communication skills, verbal and written
- Responsible, self-motivated, personable and well-organized
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Client-focused attitude
SourceDay is a supply chain performance software that bridges the gap between the ERP and the supplier network, making it easy to manage changes throughout the direct spend lifecycle. For too long, change has been the only constant for manufacturers, distributors, and CPG brands relying on legacy processes to manage suppliers. With SourceDay’s suite of collaborative products, entire teams can trace a single part from PO issuance through receipt and payment, giving organizations unprecedented command and control over their supply chains.
SourceDay is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, age, veteran status or disability.
*Local Candidates Only
To apply, email us at email@example.com.