Senior Product Marketing & Enablement Manager
Local Candidates Only
To apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SourceDay, voted a best workplace by INC magazine in 2020, is the industry leading cloud-based software solution that automates the purchase order management process for manufacturing and distribution companies to manage their direct spend.
We’re looking to hire a Senior Product Marketing & Enablement Manager to join our fast-growing team. We need a self-starter that can speak tech and translate it into audience-specific content that can be understood by everyone from internal teams, to our customer’s C-Suite, to our suppliers. This role will report directly to the CMO.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Create and scale content for both internal and external audiences based on knowledge gaps to ensure transparency in our product
- Advocate for our customer base so that all internal departments can easily understand features they love, challenges they face, and anticipate future needs based on market changes
- Relate our product to a customer’s reality in order to create a deeper customer relationship
- Evangelize the importance of a scalable product, of understanding how our products do (and don’t) work in order to ensure we are setting reasonable expectations with our customers throughout the customer journey (VERY important; this person will need to assist Solutions Engineering with framing our product as a solution that will require change management on the new customer’s part to successfully deploy)
- Be creative in order to create new types of outreach materials that engage internal and external audiences in order to elevate them to the next level of understanding for our products
- Experience and track record with Sales Enablement for effective training in product positioning, messaging, and competitive analysis
- ROI model and tool experience to deliver effective models to Sales team working with Product and Finance teams on validation
What you bring to the table:
- Experience in Sourcing to Pay market, background in ERP, Manufacturing, Distribution and/or Retail verticals
- 3-5 years working with global brands. Must understand cultural differences and communications/preferences globally
- 5-7 years creating and scaling different content types (traditional slicks, webinars, promotional programs, event materials, corporate decks and sales enablement)
- 5-7 years making data-based decisions, including KPIs around tracking content success, campaigns, and customer success
- Previous experience working in a startup environment a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Tableau, ROI tools a plus
What we offer you:
- An exciting opportunity to join a new and growing Marketing & Product team at a fast-paced, continually evolving start-up in a critical industry
- A company that truly embodies the “we’re all in this together” attitude and celebrates successes across the business
- A hybrid working environment with the opportunity to mix working in-office with working from home
- A spacious office right in the heart of the Arboretum, close to many food and shopping options
- Flexible hours, unlimited PTO, and competitive insurance options
- In-office free lunches twice a week and breakfast tacos every Tuesday
SourceDay is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, age, veteran status or disability.
*Local Candidates Only
To apply, email us at email@example.com.