To apply, email us at email@example.com
SourceDay is the leading cloud-based software solution that automates the procurement and purchase order management process. Supplier collaboration is the first mile of a manufacturer’s supply chain and we help make it run smoother. SourceDay automates communication between buyers and suppliers and integrates with any ERP system.
We are currently looking to add a Solution Engineer who loves working in a fast-paced environment and is passionate leveraging SaaS solutions to improve customer processes . The ideal individual will be responsible for working with the customer to identify the details of how SourceDay will work with the customer and work with the Service Delivery team to implement those details. The Solution Engineer will thrive in an environment that fosters learning and continuous evolution.
- Become a subject matter expert in SourceDay solutions, and be able to apply it to how SourceDay can better service customers’ business process
- Work with customer’s Network, Database, and ERP Administrators to define how the SourceDay application will integrate with the customer’s
- Partner with Sales and Account Managers to support new customers and post-sales customer solution needs
- Provide technical direction and assistance to clients regarding their integration needs
- Plan, design, implement and document integration processes varying in levels of complexity
- Develop test plan specifications, test and debug processes
- Provide on-going education and technical assistance to current and prospective partners
- Display initiative, self-motivation, and deliver high-quality work while at the same time, meeting all deadlines for both internal and external customers.
- Troubleshoot integrations issues with customers
- Ability to plan, organizing and utilize skills which ensure successful and timely completion projects
- Minimum 3+ years of expertise implementing and supporting integration solutions
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Familiar with agile methodologies for enterprise SDLC across service development, security, deployment, maintenance, operations, monitoring, and updates
- High level of communication skills, verbal and written, technical and non
- Responsible, self-motivated, personable and well-organized
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Client-focused attitude
SourceDay removes waste and mistakes from global supply chains by freeing teams from unorganized email messages and cumbersome spreadsheets. More than 100 manufacturers use SourceDay to manage the billions of dollars that they spend on the materials they need to make their products. Managing spends through SourceDay’s centralized platform eliminates human error and inefficiency while dramatically improving a company’s ability to maximize margin and meet customer commitments on time.
SourceDay is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, or disability.
*Local Candidates Only
To apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.