Technical Customer Support Lead
To apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SourceDay is the leading cloud-based software solution that automates the procurement and purchase order management process for manufacturing and distribution companies to manage their direct spend.
We are currently expanding our client success team by adding hard working and passionate professionals who strive to deliver the highest degree of customer success. We strive to create a fun, positive, team-oriented environment where everyone is part of the solution.
This position will work as part of a team of support professionals who provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 level product support to our growing customer base.
As a Technical Customer Support Lead, you will own ultimate responsibility for customer support satisfaction for incoming help desk tickets, chats, phone calls, emails and other possible forms of customer communication.
- Resolve Tier 1 and Tier 2 level customer issues via multiple incoming and outgoing channels.
- Provide excellent customer service by exceeding customer expectations.
- Identify technical or product issues and work with a highly creative development team to resolve with a sense of urgency.
- Manage customer expectations regarding estimated response times for resolution.
- Exhibit a deep understanding of the SourceDay solution and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs.
- Expertly address challenging questions while providing answers that are professional and easy to understand.
- Understand and empathize with end user challenges and issues and recommend best practice solutions.
- Foster strong relationships with other SourceDay departments to find resolutions and work toward product improvements.
- Collaborate with the SourceDay engineering group on potential product ideas and solutions.
- Work with our Technical Operations group on prioritizing and managing ticket statuses and escalations.
- Perform user testing on new product enhancements and functionality.
- Perform other product and support functions as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Minimum of 3 years in a technical support or customer support role
- Experience with Saas company a plus
- Knowledge of manufacturing, procurements and/or ERP systems is a plus
- Prior experience with Help Desk Software
- Proficient computer skills including knowledge of MS Office and other web-based software
- Experience with JIRA a plus
- Excellent Communicator: Able to communicate quickly and effectively, through multiple channels, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships with both internal and external clients.
- Problem Solver and Creative Thinker: Utilize your creativity to turn real problems into simple and elegant solutions to be shared and built upon with your peers.
- Passionate: You are passionate about your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Energetic and Creative: Display high energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to exceeding expectations.
- Time Management and Organization: You know how to prioritize the critical without losing sight of other initiatives.
- Committed: Strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in the growth of your individual professional skills, as well as our corporate and product initiatives.
Position Type / Hours Expected:
This is a full-time position. As our organization grows there is a potential for change in shifts. The current position will be from 7:00 am – 4:00 PM Monday through Friday. Some night and weekend work may be required based on external customer needs. After hours support may be required from time to time in order to accommodate international time zones. Minimal travel required.
SourceDay removes waste and mistakes from global supply chains by freeing teams from unorganized email messages and cumbersome spreadsheets. More than 100 manufacturers use SourceDay to manage the billions of dollars that they spend on the materials they need to make their products. Managing spends through SourceDay’s centralized platform eliminates human error and inefficiency while dramatically improving a company’s ability to maximize margin and meet customer commitments on time.
SourceDay is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, age, veteran status or disability.
*Local Candidates Only
To apply, email us at email@example.com.