Training & Development Specialist
To apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SourceDay is the leading cloud-based software solution that automates the procurement and purchase order management process for manufacturing and distribution companies to manage their direct spend.
We’re currently expanding our team by adding hardworking and passionate professionals to ensure that both our external customers and internal employees are fully knowledgeable on the SourceDay solution.We strive to create a positive, team-oriented environment where everyone is part of the solution.
As a Product Training Specialist you will be primarily responsible for full life cycle training for customers to include —-
- Continually develop learning objectives to address identified product knowledge gaps and needs for customers and employees
- Train clients in the techniques and skills needed for successful adoption of all SourceDay ProductPlatforms
- Serve as an expert Knowledge Management practitioner supporting the ongoing learning and development of customers
- Utilize a variety of training tools to enhance the learning experience, including e-learning, videos, best practice guides, and user documentation
- Maintain and update existing training and learning materials with each new product release and update
- Collaborate with subject matter experts across the organization to review, develop, and approve new content and make changes to existing content
- Maintain understanding of new educational and training techniques and methods
- Implement training KPIs
- Prepare and present reports on training program KPIs
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (or equivalent work experience).
- Minimum of 2 years experience with software product training, customer onboarding, teaching, learning-based software, user content generation, or other similar roles
- Aptitude for learning new technology
- Ability to understand and convey complex concepts effectively
- Experience in or knowledge of learning theory, instructional methodologies, and/or curriculum development
- Experience with designing and managing full life cycle training programs
- Proficient computer skills including knowledge of MS Office and other web-based software
- Experience with SaaS company a plus
- Knowledge of manufacturing, procurements and/or ERP systems is a plus
- Excellent Communicator: Able to communicate quickly and effectively, through multiple channels, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships with both internal and external clients.
- Technical Writing: Able to document complex product functionalities in a way that is thorough, yet easy to understand, for various audience competencies.
- Presentation Skills: Able to interact with the audience, transmit the messages with clarity, engage the audience in the presentation, and interpret and understand the mindsets of the listeners.
- Problem Solver and Creative Thinker: Utilize your creativity to turn real problems into simple and elegant solutions to be shared and built upon with your peers.
- Passionate: You are passionate about your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Energetic and Creative: Display high energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to exceeding expectations.
- Time Management and Organization: You know how to prioritize the critical without losing sight of other initiatives.
- Committed: Strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in the growth of your individual professional skills, as well as our corporate and product initiatives.
Position Type / Hours Expected:
This is a full-time position. Normal business hours are 8:30 – 5:30 Monday through Friday. Some night and weekend work may be required based on external customer needs. After hours training will be required from time to time in order to accommodate international time zones. This position could include modest travel.
SourceDay removes waste and mistakes from global supply chains by freeing teams from unorganized email messages and cumbersome spreadsheets. More than 100 manufacturers use SourceDay to manage the billions of dollars that they spend on the materials they need to make their products. Managing spends through SourceDay’s centralized platform eliminates human error and inefficiency while dramatically improving a company’s ability to maximize margin and meet customer commitments on time.
SourceDay is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, age, veteran status or disability.
*Local Candidates Only
To apply, email us at email@example.com.